Sunday, July 23, 2006

Golfing in the AM

Dave and I didn't make it down to AC this weekend. Surprise surprise, work got in the way again.... Go figure. Friday night I worked from 4pm - 6am, then had to be back in @ 10am. By the time my shift ended 11 hours later, I was feeling ok, but didn't know how much longer I had until I hit the wall. I ended up putting in a few hours online and called it quits up a couple hundred for the evening.

Looking forward to getting some fresh air tomorrow and playing a round of golf with my buddy Eric. I am sure there will be lots of talk about our trip to Vegas in October. He was looking to organize a trip in the fall with a couple of our buddies from college and our wives, and it just so happened that Jess and I were already planning on being out there halloween weekend, for Vegoose. How convenient! I'm not sure if anybody from that crew will be interested in attending the festival though, so there may be some scheduling conflicts. He was talking about catching one of the Cirque de Solei shows, David Spade, etc. The shows I'll be more interested in catching are those featuring Galactic, and Oysterhead (keeping my fingers crossed- lol), etc. It *has* been confirmed, however, that I'll be in Vegas for a whopping 10 days!!! I'll be flying out the morning of Mon Oct 23rd, landing in plenty of time to catch the Giants take on Dallas on MNF, and I'll make my return on November 1st. That will give me 4 days of poker before the wife hits the town. Hopefully I'll still have enough money to take her out to dinner when she arrives!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home